Sunday, August 10, 2014

About Me



Welcome to the GAPSTeen blog!!  My name is Emma and I am a fourteen year old girl in a family of six on the GAPS (gut and psychological syndrome) all by my lonesome.  Don't know what GAPS is?  Read this.
 My problems: Indigestion, candida, heartburn, exhaustion, a growing amount of food allergies and I am sure much more that I don't even realize.

Before I started GAPS: I was pretty much feeling like CRAP a lot of the time when I ate anything, gluten and sugar free or not.

 It was time to take the GAPS Diet.


 My experience so far: Lets not pretend that it's a fun and exilerating experience or anything.  I went into this believing that I could be healed and six months in, I am seeing it before my eyes.  All of my symptoms have greatly reduced and are slowly but surely healing up.

What you can expect from this blog:  Recipes, tips, and my random thoughts that I think will help you along on this diet.

Thank you so much for visiting!

Emma <3




Helpful GAPS Books:

The most helpful book will be the book written by the founder of the GAPS diet, Dr. Natasha found here for only $27.27.

The second most helpful that I thoroughly enjoyed was a book called GAPS guide, and it is what it says it is, a Gaps guide:)  You can find it here for  $10.00 kindle version.

And there are so many more books that are related to eating healthy, even Paleo cookbooks are helpful!   Just look them up on amazon and you will find an abundance:)  There are also some really useful meal plans
made by really amazing GAPS peoples. 

What books have you found most helpful?

Emma <3



                        


1 comment:

  1. Emma,

    Just found your blog! Impressive! Hope your health has improved. Glad this is here for other teens to see!

    ReplyDelete