Sunday, August 10, 2014

Recipes

 What did I eat on stage 1? 
Well, soups, and cooked meats.  Yes it gets old, and my body went through a horrible detox where I felt like I had the flu and could barely walk across my yard.  It really sucked. 


But if you go through this flu thing, make sure to eat lots and lots of vegetables and just drink broth, you don't have to eat soups if you don't feel like it.  But, a word of advice: don't decide to not eat because you feel sick because if you don't this flu thing won't get better. 


STAY STRONG!!

 

 

Chicken Vegetable Soup

ALWAYS pre-freeze some foods, because trust me, you won't feel up to it when you start it.  These I made and froze the day before.

(I got the picture from lazyfitnessgirl.com.au)

Anyway here is the Recipe

Ingredients:

Six cups of Chicken Broth

Half of a Zucchini, chopped

Two carrots, shredded

One eggplant chopped

Part of a cooked chicken (As much as you like), shredded

Salt

Put all of the ingredients in a pot with the Broth and boil until all of the vegetables are nice and soft and digestible. 

Enjoy!! 





Tomato Chicken Soup


    Tomato chicken soup

I got the picture from Paleoholic.com

Six cups of Chicken Broth

Two cups of tomato sauce

Half of a cooked chicken, shredded

Six cloves of garlic, minced

Two onions, chopped

Put all the ingredients and cook it for about one hour but always make sure that everything is nice and soft.


Enjoy!!


Crockpot  Onion and Meatball Soup

So, I found this recipe on a blog called "Oven Love".  I didn't use a crockpot, I just boiled it all in a pot, first cooking the onions which I only used 1 to 2 of.  This recipe would have been really good if I did not over cook the meatballs.  




 Here's the recipe!


Enjoy <3


No comments:

Post a Comment