Saturday, August 30, 2014

GAPS Legal Pumpkin Muffins

Here is to Full GAPS!  I am so excited for honey, fruit and.... COCONUT!!  Coconut milk, coconut cream, coconut ice cream, and... GAPS Legal Pumpkin Muffins!! 
These were amazing, and I'm not just saying this, they tasted just like the kind we had back when we could have real flour!  They are nice, fluffy, and just plain wonderful.  You can even freeze them!  I am kind of obsessing aren't I?  Sorry. :)  Anyway I got this from my favorite GAPS Blog, The Well Fed Homestead!  Now if you haven't heard of this lady's blog, then you are missing out!  She has been helping me out from the beginning!  Now, EAT!!

Emma <3





Quick Paleo Muffins (Gaps Legal)

So, I found this wonderful recipe on pinterest for quick English muffins!!  For you people who hate the microwave, this recipe is not for you, because it uses the microwave!  For me this less than five minute recipe is great for when I don't feel like making anything for lunch. 
 
I eat it with homemade peanut butter and jam for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich taste.
 
Enjoy!!
 
Emma <3


No comments:

Post a Comment