Saturday, August 30, 2014

GAPS Legal Quiche Lorraine

So, I got to go to a dress up sleepover/breakfast tea a few days ago.  The leader of the GA group I help in hosted it for all the girls, it was adorable!  The girls walked around the house in their dress up clothes and played princesses and fell asleep watching Frozen.   This is actually a yearly tradition she has held for a while.  I remember having just as much fun as they did when I was younger and honestly, I still do!



One of the things that I struggled with was all the yummy and unhealthy foods that were going to be there.  I had to bring all of my food, but I still wanted it to be fancy enough for a tea party.  I stumbled upon this recipe while looking through Pinterest for recipes.


 I was impressed with this recipe.  I am not a skilled cook and so I couldn't make it nearly as fancy as this lady did, but nonetheless, it was really good!  The cheese and cilantro added a good flavor to the cheese and thick, bready crust.

Crepe Quiche Lorraine (Paleo, Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Gaps) via www.Deliciouslyorganic.net



                          I found this at Deliciously Organic  It made12 individuals, enough for me to freeze and reheat when needed.  I am going to have to remember this one. 

Note: I skipped the bacon and added leftover chicken.

Emma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment