Monday, August 11, 2014

Third Stage Recipes

Welcome to third stage!  Where you can have almond butter, and SCRAMBLED EGGS!!  Enjoy these legal recipes!

 

How to make a soft boiled egg



A soft boiled egg can be a great snack!  Here is how to make them. 

Note:  I don't like mine totally runny so I am cooking them for two minutes longer.




Gaps Legal Zucchini Muffins ( Candida Safe)


So... Hungry....  Can't find anything to eat for lunch!  The perks of GAPS.

While I was looking for a simple intro recipe that didn't involve soup (the thought of soup makes me want to barf)  I stumbled upon Zucchini Muffins!  Yum!  Not for lunch though, but a treasured recipe nonetheless.  I got it from this wonderful lady at Health Home Happiness.  She has tons of recipes there for even Intro people like me!  And guess what?  For all the peoples with me with candida and are staying away from sugars, it has no honey!!  Just a simple recipe for a side to your meat, soup, or just a snack! 





(click on the health home happiness link above to see the recipe)


Emma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment